We are an innovative, fast-growing, HR-Tech company seeing rapid global adoption of RoleMapper, our intelligent job-design platform. RoleMapper helps organisations automate and transform how they design and manage job descriptions, operationalise flexible working and de-bias their people processes. We partner with global companies to systematically scale an increase in diversity and workforce flexibility.
Take ownership for Customer Implementations
As a Project Manager, you will take ownership for onboarding customers on to the RoleMapper platform. Managing multiple workstreams, you will build trusted relationships with customers and apply project management rigour to our implementation process. You will become an expert in our platform, ensuring customers get maximum value from RoleMapper and have a great customer experience.
· Project manage customer implementations to ensure seamless and successful onboarding
· Gather customer requirements and manage the product configuration and system integration process
· Coordinate the mapping of customer data and helping customers gain valuable insights from the platform
· Manage multiple workstreams, building and nurturing trusted relationships with customers and our internal teams
· Become an expert in our software, constantly seeking opportunities to enhance customer adoption, value, and growth
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have experience project managing HR/Recruitment systems implementation and/or change processes with large, complex organisations
· Love building trusted relationships with stakeholders and be comfortable presenting, engaging, and influencing at senior levels
· Be technically savvy, experienced in requirements gathering and managing software configuration and integrations
· Be comfortable working with data and excel - you’ll know how to use pivots and vlookups to generate insights
· Be a proactive problem solver who is comfortable challenging the norm
· Be extremely organised with great attention – you will love a process but equally be comfortable side-stepping and being flexible when you need to!
Whilst this role is full-time, we recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. We are open to flexible working patterns, just let us know your working pattern preference on application.
For us, flexibility goes both ways – we have a number of US customers, so some calls may be required to accommodate occasional evenings.
While our ‘official’ registered offices are in Exeter, we all work remotely. If you do not have an appropriate work environment at home or are someone who thrives on the office environment, then we can offer a flexible membership to regional workspaces. Critical to this role is the ability to work somewhere where customer conversations can be held uninterrupted.
Competitive salary to be discussed alongside working pattern