We are an innovative, fast-growing, HR-Tech company seeing rapid global adoption of RoleMapper, our intelligent job-design platform. RoleMapper helps organisations automate and transform how they design and manage job descriptions. Through innovative technology, RoleMapper enables global companies to hire, retain and grow an inclusive and diverse workforce.
In this role, you will own the end-to-end customer experience from onboarding to the day-to-day account management and operations. You will build relationships with customers, gaining insight into product requirements and ensuring they get maximum value from the platform. Managing a small (but growing) customer success team, you will lead on process, automation, metrics and creating a great working environment.
· Taking ownership for the on-boarding process to ensure our customers gain immediate value from our platform
· Building customer relationships, through a focus on user adoption, experience and finding ways to add value
· Being the voice of our customers by championing requirements into product development and managing the release of new features
· Operational management of the customer success function, leading on process, automation, metrics and reporting
To be successful in this role you will:
· Be customer focused with experience of managing and nurturing enterprise customer accounts in theHR/Recruitment space
· Have experience implementingHR/Recruitment technology solutions for customers
· Demonstrate experience managing and building a team and creating optimal ways of working
· Show excellent communication and presentation skills and be comfortable presenting, engaging and influencingat senior levels
· Be extremely organised with well-honed project management skills and a high attention to detail
· Be comfortable working with data and generating insights for customers
· Have a passion for making an impact and enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working options:
· Part time, reduced hours in the day or week(minimum 4 day a week commitment)
· Some of our customers are based in the US so flexibility to accommodate some later afternoons and early evenings may be required
While our ‘official’ registered offices are inExeter, we all work remotely. If you do not have an appropriate work environment at home or are someone who thrives on the office environment, then we can offer a flexible membership to regional workspaces. Critical to this role is the ability to work somewhere where customer conversations can be held uninterrupted.
Competitive salary to be discussed alongside working pattern
To apply for this role, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Copy of your CV
· Salary expectations
· Notice Period
· Desired work pattern and availability